It’s been ages since I’ve done a tag on my blog, and I have lots of fun ones to do, so I thought I’d make a start today with the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you to Annike and Zoe at Twin Tales for tagging me in this (months ago, sorry!), and you can read their post here!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
What two characters would you want to third wheel with the most?
Ron and Hermione I think. The golden trio are great together, even though those two end up as a couple, so I think it’d be fine to hang out with them!
Are you more of a planner or a leave things till the last minute kind of person?
Most of the time, a planner. I make a lot of to-do lists and time tables. Sometimes it all builds up, and then I end up with a pile of work to do and the only thing that can get me through it is the adrenaline that comes with panic! I also don’t have the greatest time management skills, so if I’m going out I usually plan what I’m going to do beforehand, but then am usually late anyway!
How many countries have you visited in your life time and how many would you like to?
If I’m counting correctly, I think I’ve visited four! Personally, I’m not the sort of person who is desperate to travel, but there are still many more places I’d like to see. I don’t think I can put a number on it, but definitely at least 10 throughout my lifetime!
What book have you reread the most?
It would have to be either any of the books from the Twilight series or The Mortal Instruments series. As I’m sure some of you know (as I’ve mentioned it a couple of times on this blog) when I was younger I was a mega Twihard. So, there was a time in my life when I was rereading books from that series weekly. I am also a huge TMI fan, and have been for a few years (that obsession came after my Twilight one), so I still occasionally pick up whichever Cassandra Clare novel is closest to me when I feel like it!
What book would you love see become a movie? And who would play the main characters (s)?
Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I think it would either end up being absolutely fantastic, or a total let down, but I would love to see how it turned out! I think for Scarlett I’d maybe say Lindsey Morgan, AnnaSophia Robb would be great for Donatella, and Dom Sherwood would make a really good Julian.
Random: What would be on your perfect pizza?
Ooh. Is it really weird if I say something with pesto, mozzarella and vegetables? I mean, I’m also down for a Hawaiian (pineapple on pizza is a yes for me) or meat-feast any day, but I think if I could choose anything I wanted, it’d probably be that!
- What’s the prettiest book you own? (include a picture if you like!)
- What’s your most embarrassing bookish secret?
- What’s one piece of advice you wish you’d had when you started blogging?
- Would you rather read only three star books for the rest of your life, or have to reread the same five star book (based on your own star rating system)?
- Random: What would you call your autobiography?
Here are a few of my favourite posts of mine!
- How To Make Reading A Less Expensive Hobby
- Empowering Romances For Valentine’s Day
- WiFi-less Readathon
- Books I’ve Read In One Sitting
- How To Organise Your Bookshelf
- YA Book Box Subscriptions To Try
I nominate (I don’t think these people have done this yet, please link me to your post if I’m wrong!):
- Sarah from Sarah Withers Blog
- Kelly from Kelly’s Rambles
- Kate from Reading Through Infinity
- Steph from A Little But A Lot
- Rosie from Rosie Freckle Reads
- Jess from Book Ends and Endings
- Justine from I Should Read That
- Mia from The Cosy Reader
And anyone else who wants to have a go!