For the first time on my blog, I am doing an award – the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you to Jess from Bookends And Endings for nominating me! This looks like a lot of fun, and I’ve enjoyed reading other people’s posts for this over the past couple of months, so I’m really pleased to get to do it myself.
– Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person that has nominated you
– Share 7 random facts about yourself
– Nominate a few blogs
– Link your nominees
My 7 facts:
- I have a snacking habit. I know I’m not alone in this, but sometimes it can get a little extreme. As in, every time I have finished a bit of work, I will wonder over to the cupboards to find some cereal, or tomatoes, or croutons – anything really(Christmas was the best and worst thing for this, because I literally went and shaved off some Christmas cake every half an hour).
- My two favourite artists are Panic! at the Disco and Taylor Swift. The two are quite different, I know; I have been a fan of Taylor for years now, but only recently gotten into PATD. I can also confidently say that, with the exception of maybe three, I know the words to all of her songs, new and old.
- My favourite TV show is Merlin. For those of you don’t know, Merlin is a show made by BBC which is based off of Arthurian legends. And yes, I am aware that the show ended in 2012, but the fandom will literally never die. I actually have a Merlin fandom account on Instagram which I have had for years (and often neglect accidentally).
- I am quite a good runner. I don’t actually like exercising, but I run 3-5k a few times a week, so I’ve gotten to be alright at it. Obviously I’m no athlete, but I tend to take everyone by surprise when there’s a running competition, and I turn out to be able to run more than 10cm without collapsing.
- I want to study English Lit. at university. I’m pretty lucky in the sense that I’ve never been one of those people who worries about what they want to do in the future – I decided years ago that I wanted to do something English related.
- I play the piano, and have done for about 10 years! Apparently Ryan Gosling had three months to learn piano for La La Land, and after seeing the film I honestly don’t know how he did it, because he’s probably better than me!
- My favourite social media platforms (for my private accounts) are Snapchat and Instagram; I can procrastinate for hours looking through stories or my discover page!
I hope these facts were random enough – I tried to cover lots of different things. I nominate:
- Bex from Books With Bex
- Charlotte from The Unicorn Wishes
- Eve from Twist in the Tale
- Emily from Always Opinionated Girl
- Emily from A Cup Of Wittea
I nominated a couple of blogs I have been following for a while, and a couple that I have recently followed and are enjoying (I checked quite thoroughly to ensure nobody had already done it, so sorry if I made a mistake!).